The Use Of Digital Signage
1. The content is the most important: no matter how advanced the technology used, if the content is very bad, the digital signage will not succeed. The content should be clear and concise. Of course, if customers at McDonald's and other Big Mac, see the Charmin paper towel ads, this is also very failure.
2. The content should be vivid: try to let viewers remember the relevant content, and forget about it.
3. Location: If the screen location is not noticeable (for example, hanging in a 12-foot-high place), then people will not go to see it.
4. Information update: The key to the success of a small-scale broadcast network is to put appropriate information to the right people at the right time. If you only change DVDs every month, you're in the opposite direction. Similarly, if you can't simply update the item price over the network within 15 minutes, that's a problem with the digital signage platform.
5. The closed-loop system is important: if you can't prove that the ads are shipped, you won't get big gains from your digital signage. So we should pay attention to the broadcast of advertising, but also pay attention to the effect of advertising, forming a benign closed circulatory system.